4260119458390 EAN: 4260119458390
Fauna Marin GmbH
Quick and easy setup of your own Zoo- or Phytoplankton breed with the new DIY-Reactor. It works directly at the aquarium and you can feed your reef right from the reactor.
The set contains all necessary parts for breeding of zoo- and phytoplankton as well as artemia brine shrimp. All you need is a little diaphragm pump.
The DIY-Reactor Set can be easily installed on glass panes with 3-10 mm wall thickness, and the operation is particularly safe because it works without electricity. The easy access to the feed organisms in the reactor is a great convenience. With the integrated drain valve and the plankton sieve, daily feeding is very simple.
The DIY-Reactor is supplied with a bottle adapter. Thus, bottles with a capacity of up to 2 liters can be used as reactor container.
Our Plankton and rearing reactor can be operated on your tank or on your sump, and several reactors can be coupled. So fresh live food is available for your animals every day.
- 1 x holder Fauna Marin Reactor
- 1 x hose 4-6 mm
- 1 x adapter for bottles up to 2 liters capacity
- 3 x spacers for appropriate glass thickness
- 1 x Breeding set with pipette, sieve and measuring cups, clamps and drain coc
- Dimension Reactor: 35 x 35 x 50 mm
- Tread: for standard PET bottles up to 2 liters capacity
- Material: ABS plastic free of metals (ICP-Lab tested.) PET, Silikone, Nylon
- Disposal: According to local regulations, recyclable
- WARNING! Danger of suffocation!
- Keep away from children.! The product contains small parts